Saturday, February 2, 2013

If You Squint, Nano Blocks Almost Look Like The Real Thing

I really love finding kinda weird, kinda quirky gifts for James. For Christmas, I gave him some Japanese Nano Blocks (think really mini Lego) that would make the French town of Mont St Michel, where we visited on our backpacking trip after college. It was a complete toss up between that and the Gaudi cathedral in Barcelona (also visited on said trip). Or a Nano Block cat. But France won.

Nano Block Mont St Michel

I'll love you forever if you don't steal my photo. Thanks.
It really looks like the real thing, doesn't it?? 

Also, speaking of Christmas gifts, James gave me an ice cream maker that I will be testing out tomorrow. SO EXCITED!!

What weird gifts have you given / received?

No comments:

Post a Comment