Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time Travel

Let's travel back in time together, to, oh, two or three weeks ago...


The Getty Center
 
Gustav Klimt drawing exhibition

Gorgeous L.A. day
 
Hansel & James

Yummy Itallian coffee in Beverly Hills
 James and I went to The Getty with our friend, Hansel. We wanted to see the Gustav Klimt drawing exhibition, and there were some beautiful pieces in there. I think my favorite was an oil study of the Hygeia, because I've never seen any of Klimt's paintings in person and this was probably the closest I've been to his actual brushstrokes. We had a fabulous lunch at the Getty's restaurant and then spent some time in the gardens. Hansel directed us to a coffeeshop in Beverly Hills after our museum time so we could avoid the traffic, and then we headed home. Badda bing, badda boom.

By the way, how awesome would it be to wake up and have access to a time machine when you've, ahem, overindulged the night before? Someone should get on that. You know, for the kids. Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment