Friday, May 17, 2013

What's the Best Thing That's Ever Happened?

Have you ever wondered what vertigo feels like? I can't say that I have, but I can now tell you from experience that it's not really fun. It feels like the room is spinning and you can't focus on anything, and sometimes it feels like you're going to throw up and you're exhausted because you've been trying desperately to keep your balance and not fall over or fall off your chair. If you have it really badly, you will throw up. A lot, apparently. (Thankfully I haven't experienced the joy of severe vertigo. Yay for my inner ears!)

So, that's been exciting, as have the "excersises" my doctor gave me to help my inner ears regain their equilibrium. But here's what else that's been excitng around here:


James had a birthday!! I found him a really yummy Oreo birthday cake and almost set it on fire with Happy Birthday candles.

Birthday boy

James wanted to see the Endeavour space shuttle at the science museum for his b-day.


Endeavour was awesome.

Would you like to buy an Endeavour shuttle of your very own? It will only cost you about $2 billion. Meer pocket change!

Many photographs were taken

It was amazing to think that we were looking at something that had been to space and back.
 And then the next weekend...

My lovely/crazy friend made James masks
 
This is the best thing that's ever happened.

Wait....maybe this is the best thing that's ever happened.
 Also, remember that exhibition I was sort of begging you to attend?

I won an honorable mention for my photograph!

No, the photo is not upside down.
 It's been a busy couple of weeks over here! What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment