Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Beautiful Snapshots

Blog, it's been a long time.

The rest of the country is probably cooling down and getting their cozies out in readiness for autumn. Maybe they're talking about summer coming to an end. NOT HERE, I can tell you that for free. It's hotter than ever, we've had the air conditioning on nonstop (oh, our bill...) and according to my phone, it's supposed to reach 100 degrees next week. September in southern California is brutal.

I have a lot to catch up on - life has been full. But for now, I'll just leave you with some gorgeous (in my opinion) found photographs. I'd LOVE it if someone recognized these pictures from their life story and got in touch, how amazing would that be??










Each of these images appeals to me for different reasons. I love getting out my photo album and flipping through to look at some of these beauties. I often wonder who the people are, where they are, and what their stories are.

More updates to come - I'm busy putting together my application for the Fall Patchwork Show and updating things. PLUS I've been making some amazing statement necklaces - can't wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment