Monday, April 22, 2013

Come See This Show!

Opens this Saturday! Don't miss it!

I have a slightly shameless plug to make: come to this show on Saturday night to support some really talented local artists!! And, come to this show on Saturday to support ME, because it's a show I and my co-workers have spent lots of hours working on for the last couple of months, AND I also happen to be one of the artists included in it!!

Over 130 pieces of art were submitted and our juror, Mary Aslin, accepted close to 80 for exhibition. (She did not know that I had submitted something, she was un-biased.) We now have the gigantic task of arranging and hanging the show before Saturday. Wish us luck.

Here's what you need to know...

Viewpoints Orange County All Media
17300 17th St, Ste. G, Tustin CA
Opening Reception April 27, 5:30 - 8:00p
Show continues through May 11

See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment