Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Personal

I have a hard time knowing what to write about myself. I always worry that there's a fine line between informative and TMI and I'm on the wrong side of it. Plus my childhood shyness tends to rear its ugly head whenever I try to write anything remotely resembling a bio or artist statement.


Soldering

Anyway, here's a start! Thanks, Carly (of Lovely and Amazing) for the idea!

The ABC's of Me

A-Age: 27
B-Bed Size: Full
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet
D-Dog's Name: I don't have a dog, I have two cats that live with my parents called Mawi and Cal
E-Essential start to your day: Coffee with hazelnut creamer and a kiss from my husband
F-Favorite colors: Blues, greens, very deep pinks
G-Gold, Silver or Platinum: Whatever. I just like things silver in color.
H-Height: 5'5"
I-Instruments you play: I used to play the guitar when I was in high school. I'm learning to play the handbells now. And I sing in my church choir.
J-Jewelry you wear everyday: My wedding rings on my left ring finger, 4 silver twig rings on my left pointer, a thick silver band from the Camden Market in London on my right pointer, a silver and amethyst heart ring my husband gave me for my 21st birthday and a thin silver band on my right ring finger.
K-Kids: Not right now.
L-Living arrangements: I live in one-bedroom apartment with my husband
M-Mom's name: Joyce
N-Nicknames: Jenn Jenn, etc.
O-Overnight Hospital Stay: Only when I was born.
P-Pet Peeves: Nasty people. Cell phones going off in movies. People who don't use their turn signals.
Q-Quote: "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans." I have no idea who said that.
R-Right or Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: None
T-Time you wake up: Between 6:45 and 8:00 unless it's my day off.
U-Underwear: I'm a fan.
V-Vegetable you dislike: Beets, Brussels sprouts
W-Ways you run late: I just don't think about what time I have to leave to get there in time. I'm pretty good at that.
X-X-Rays: Just my teeth
Y-Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food. Lasagna, spagetti bolognaise, German potato salad, chicken parmesan, paprika/garlic potatos, lemon and thyme salmon.....lots.
Z-Zoo Favorite: I just love zoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment